Teleport No Longer works while using MacOS 10.14

• Hello Ubiquiti,

I found out today that the Teleport wont load the login window while on Mojave it just sits there with a blank window. (not sure if this "UpdaterStarupUtility" is related).

0_1528292108225_Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 9.24.38 a.m..png

Anyone have any ideas how I can get it working again?

Thank-you,

Shawn

• @shawn-osborne It is a beta firmware. I don't think even the Amplifi team has had a chance to even test out their devices on it yet. I'm sure they will push an update as soon as they can.

• @Shawn-Osborne, @Arie-Mark: I don't know if we'll be fixing this, as the web UI will de turned off soon anyways. We're moving to in-app setup over Bluetooth. Third party captive portals could still have this issue, but it's out of our control.

• @ubnt-gunars -- macos 10.14.3 is not beta anymore, and I can confirm: it cannot connect to teleport.

not talking about web-ui setup, this is connecting to a configured and working teleport at all.

other devices (phones, etc) connect to teleport, macos connects to amplifi-hd and other wifi ... just not via the teleport.

see case notes for 137841 etc.

thanks.

UPDATE: v2.9.3 for the teleport (available today) unfortunately doesn't seem to have fixed this issue.

• UPDATE: the macos 10.14.4 beta that apple released today appears to let teleport connect properly.

R.

• @rob-vanhooren Thank you for the update. 10.14.4 is a beta release though so I want to test on public 10.14.3 to make sure users who are not on beta don't experience any issues.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.