First Mesh Points and then Router disconnects, randomly

• So after purchasing a brand new HD kit on ebay (to save $ but in hindsight a bad idea), my mesh points randomly disconnect and then a few minutes later, my router disconnects.
    I had a lengthy online chat with Becky D (from support) and at the end she suggested I just send in the kit for a replacement.
    As luck has it, because it was an ebay purchase and the "date code" is out of date. So no warranty and they basically told me I was S.O.L.
    Has anyone else seen this issue before? If so what was your resolution (aside from sending it back in).
    I'm really disappointed as I had an RMA number and everything but they cancelled it due to the date code being out of warranty.
    Lame... brand new, goes to crap in a week's time and I'm left here with a randomly disconnecting brick of a router.

• I should state that after recycling power to both the router and modem, my router and mesh points will work for a while before disconnecting again.

• @bill-smith We could take a look at your support files if you can collect them after the problem occurs but before any restarts (which erase logs). Would be best if you sent them directly to gunars.ritins@ubnt.com.

• I've sent in the logs, but have not heard back.

• @bill-smith You must have sent them to support. I don't see anything in my email. Can you give me some details about your submission so I can find them (in private message)?

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.