Hello - Brother Printer = Major Frustrations

• I have a Brother printer (MFC-J6935DW) that used to work fine on the network. Now, nothing. My desktop can see it but it says it is offline. I cannot print to it from any device. Help?!

• I don't know if our printers would be similar or not, but on my older Brother printer (MFC-490CW) I had to go into the printer menu settings, go into Network, then WLAN, and use the Setup Wizard to direct the printer to log in to the network.

• All printers equal major frustration. Sorry bro. Best of luck

• My brother printer (Model 7840W) likewise will not work with my Amplifi HD system. Annoying because it worked fine with my Unifi system. I've had to hardwire it.

• @nick-transier My personal printer is a brother as well and I have shared these same frustrations. I have had these issues with multiple networks though (not just AmpliFi) and my fix was to download the print management software provided by brother. After doing that I was able to print wirelessly, scan from the printer to my computer wirelessly and manage the printer.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.