VMWare Issue

• Not sure if I'm alone here. I have VMWare workstation pro installed on my Win10 machine.
    Any Linux hosts I create are unable to obtain an ip address from the Amplfi router, If I switch my DHCP to another router or one of my other servers it seems to work fine.

Running a scan on the lan when using an alternate DHCP service I can see the other devices showing with a shared mac address.

• Mac: AB:CD:EF:01:02:34 IP: 192.168.1.50 Host 1
    • Mac: AB:CD:EF:01:02:34 IP: 192.168.1.51 VM 1
    • Mac: AB:CD:EF:01:02:34 IP: 192.168.1.52 VM 2
    • Mac: AB:CD:EF:01:02:34 IP: 192.168.1.53 VM 3

Yet when I use the Amplifi for DHCP the host gets an IP address I'm assuming the amplifi will only assign one ip per mac/device.

Any ideas?

• I'm running VMware workstation pro headless with a few Windows' servers. I don't have any issues with DHCP. I'm running IPV4 only 10.0.0.1/24. How is your network setup? Are you directly plugged into the Amplifi or do you have a managed switch? i.e. Cisco\Juniper (DHCP helper settings)

Is your VMWare using a virtual switch or are your guest configured as NAT or Bridge connection?

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.