Make teleport work with USG's

• I currently have 3 sites with USG's and would be nice if I could use a teleport with them. Or maybe even us the teleport instead of a USG and be able to have them on the same network. I know about tunnel ect. but I would like to use this instead.

• I agree with Timothy's suggestion to enable connection between Teleport and USG. Currently, I have an Amplifi HD operating in Bridge Mode on my Unifi Network with a USG3 as my router/gateway. I have found that I only need to use enable UPNP on my Unifi Controller for a few minutes while my Teleport is initially plugged in at my remote location. Once the Teleport-Amplifi connection is created, I can turn off UPNP and the Teleport-Amplifi connection continues to work for multiple days (assuming no network / internet connectivity problems at my remote location). Maybe the Amplifi code that allows a Teleport to connect to it could be added to the USG firmware and then enabled or disabled, depending on whether a Teleport is used or not.

• @bruce-cole hi Bruce! You can also use port forwarding instead of UPnP.

• @ubnt-gunars Thanks. Are the ports used by Teleport/Amplifi different than the usual L2TP/Ipsec ports? I want to keep my USG VPN enabled so that I can use it when I am mobile and cannot use the Teleport.
    PS. I just submitted form for Amplifi Beta.

• @bruce-cole the port (just 1) is chosen manually, in router web portal http://amplifi.lan. You need to forward both TCP and UDP traffic to it. Once you configure the port, it won't be trying to use UPnP anymore, even if it's available.

• I have USG, teleport has always worked with it. Put the amplifi router in bridge mode and enable upnp on the USG.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.