Ability to disable DHCP without dropping to Bridge Mode

• Many new home network security devices need to be the DHCP server in order for them to work properly. Currently, the only way to disable DHCP is to go to bridge mode. I realize that some cool Amplifi features also require it to be the DHCP servers but it would be nice if the owner of the system could make that choice without totally discarding Amplifi's routing features.

• I would like this ability as well, I put my Amplfi in bridge mode. Ability to disable DHCP, or expand functionality so you can configure more DHCP options/gateways/DNS, etc

• I have a cunning way to do this as I also wanted to add a second DNS and with me using a vdsl modem I cannot manually add a home DNS sever I use for my non internet facing lab servers.

I also did not want to put the device in to "Bridge Mode" as I feel I spent enough $$ on this device to disable functionality.

Ok step 1 go "configure Router > DHCP Server" and only allow one host in this example 192.168.1.2 - 3

0_1510601364856_disabledhcp.png

Step 2 Go in to static leases and set a spoof mac address on the network i used 0f:0f:0f:0f:0f:0f
    and allocate it to the one available IP you set above in my case 192.168.1.2

Step 3 Use you Amplify without bridge mode and Set a DHCP Server up on any other device.

I have a seperate Windows Server running DHCP with the additional DNS settings I need.

This works for me and keeps all the functionality, But please Amplifi Devs this is expensive can you please add these essential settings what I would like to see is:-

Dynamic DNS
    PPPOE Custom DNS Settings
    Better Parental Controls
    VPN Server

I only bought the device today I am struggling justifying the cost due to the lack of these features it would be good for a dev to tell us what the product roadmap is and likely timescales.

As I am considering returning the product If these aint likely on the horizon.

Most UK ISP's will use pppoe and a lot need the flexibility of these settings out of the box without these dirty workarounds.

Also as a matter of interest does anybody know the CPU and the memory size speed? could this limit additional functionality?

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.