After Firmware Update - No Signal, No Internet, Cannot Connect

• I just got my Amplifi HD router yesterday and the initial setup was flawless!

I was immediately able to connect, the signal strength was full 4 bars on various devices (Mac Mini, Lenovo laptop, Note 8, iPhone 7) connected to my Comcast Xfinity cable modem/router.

Then in the evening I let it update to the current firmware (2.7) and the router is no longer functioning - I cannot connect using any device as the signal is non-existent and at most is 1-2 bars from about 10 feet away.

I played around with the 2.4 and 5 Ghz channels and frequencies but nothing helped and now I cannot connect to it at all to even get the logs.

Please advise. Can I revert back to factory firmware? or is there a better fix?

• @richard-capatosto I can help you revert back to the previous firmware, but I don't feel like that will be a solution in this situation as we have everyone else running 2.7 without this issue.

Curious, what does the LCD screen on the device show? If you don't mind, lets start by performing a factory reset on the main router and going through the quick setup process again. To trigger the reset since you cannot access the app, take a paperclip to the reset button located on the bottom of the router, the LCD screen will indicate when its rebooting.

Please keep me updated,

• I know this is an old thread but my notes might come in handy elsewhere.
    I configured my AmpliFi from my iPhone, connected my iPhone to the wireless net, and all was good.
    Then I updated the firmware from 2.9.1 0-g17399524a7 to 3.3.0 0-g3035af3f69.
    And then the device resbooted, and stopped advertisiing the Wifi. Nothing I did could reconnect my phone again.

So I reset the AmpliFi completely (by holding the reset PIN for 20 seconds), selected "Start Wizard" on my phone and configured everything again.

Here's exactly what I did - all from the beginning:

• I installed the app on my iPhone

• Switched off my broadband router (why?!?!)

• Connected the LAN and power cable and powered on the AmpliFi and my router.

• I gave the Wifi its name and assigned a wifi password and a management password.

• I accepted the firmware update from 2.9.1 0-g17399524a7 to 3.3.0 0-g3035af3f69
      The Amplifi rebooted, and the wireless network was no longer advertising.

• I disconnected my phone from the Wifi network; the phone could now no longer see that net.

• I reset the amplify to factory defaults.
      Now I could not see the AmpliFi from the app, even if I selected "Switch AmpliFi".

• I selected "Start wizard" on my phone, the device was discovered and I could complete the setup:

• I gave the Wifi its name and assigned a wifi password and a management password.

• I skipped the remote config configration.

• My phone could not access the Wifi net, so I connected and gave the password again.
      (It was connected and had its password set to the old network that I deleted by resetting the AmpliFi.)

• Exact same thing happened to me.

• @ChuckyC You have posted in a few threads now about this, can you send me a support file?