WPA3 on current models

• Is it possible to implement WPA3 by firmware update

• @m-snel We dont have a firmware that supports WPA3. Thank you for your suggestion! I will add it to the list of feature requests for future consideration. We are currently evaluating WPA3.

• @ubnt-brett When will you know whether you can implement WPA3 on current systems? I think I saw post from you that said you were evaluating it two months ago. I have several systems and am considering purchasing another mesh system in the future and will be more likely to purchase one that supports WPA3. Knowing that Amplifi will work to implement it for current customers would definitely persuade me to continue to exclusively use Amplifi.

• @eric-jensen

I think I saw post from you that said you were evaluating it two months ago.

June 26 was the first mention AFAIK (but I have poked them earlier with no response back then).

Knowing that Amplifi will work to implement it for current customers would definitely persuade me to continue to exclusively use Amplifi.

Same for me too.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.