Save your Amplifi CFG

• i would like to have a feature to save the settings in a cfg.file when you have to do a reset of the amplifi.

• @Jens-P-Klasen Thank you for your suggestion! I will add it to the list of feature requests for future consideration.

Thanks,

• @ubnt-kevin Even better if you also could use your Google account (or similar) to automatically store the CFG-file for example once a week.

Many users would be able to use this since they already use their Google account for remote access to Amplifi and this forum.

//Jonas

• This would be very good

Yesterday after I configured my mesh network with several static up configurations I checked if I could administer my AmpliFi HD remotely.

Unfortunately, this failed stating that this device was registered to a different account and to enable it I had to perform a factory reset.

Being able to restore from a backup - perhaps in text form (XML) would have helped and perhaps would allow for user inspection.

Thanks a lot.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.