Problem with 2.7.1

• Re: Wireless connection issues with 2.6.1 firmware

I have 2.7.1 and am having constant disconnect issues. HAve wasted 5 hr with chat support and they say they will look into it. Looks like this has been going on for yrs. What the hell kind of product are you putting out. Getting ready to return

• hi, I have Dell printer and I am unable to connect my printer to my Dell laptop and I search online for solution and got a solution from Dell Bluetooth Driver

• @jonny-jain do you know if your printer only supports 802.11b/g (2.4 GHz)? If this is the case then your printer will not be able to connect properly to our network, this is because our network runs on both the 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz network. To solve this problem you will have to create an additional SSID that runs solely on the 2.4 GHz network. Find instructions to do that here: https://help.amplifi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010201854-Additional-SSID-How-To
    If that is a problem and you do not want to switch networks to print then getting a printer that supports 5 GHz networks would be the next course of action.

@Mick-Pace Sorry that no one responded to you on this thread, we have since upgraded to 2.8.9 and it has been very well received by our users. If you still have problems please direct message me.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.