No throughput when using VPN from laptop

• I have an Amplifi HD router only. No mesh points. I sit a few feet away with perfect WiFi signal. 2x2 mimo connection with max speed using a quite new HP Probook. I normally get 110-115 Mbps, which is my maximum broadband speed. I have no problem with any connected devices, be it iPhones, appleTV or Sonos system. But when I connect to work using Globalprotect VPN-client my speeds drops to around 1mbps, sometimes less, and I cant figure out why.

The VPN works fine if I use my iPhone as access point. It works fine through our guest WiFi at work (LigoWave NFT). It works fine when connected with cable to the Amplifi. The only place I have issues is on the Amplifi WiFI.

Anyone have any suggestions? Could it be some autofiltering stuff being done in the Firewall?

Btw. its only the DL speed beeing affected. I can still upload at normal speed.

(Running FW 2.8.5)

• I am using Globalprotect v4.1.5 with AmplifiHD v2.8.5 and have no speed or connection issues with WiFi.

• Thanks for replying Fred. Although it doesnt really help me, it's good to know that there is hope!

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.