App keeps trying to connect forever

• Hi, see:
    https://community.amplifi.com/topic/1360/android-app-keeps-trying-to-connect-forever

Trying to troubleshoot for my Dad, he reports the app just keeps trying to connect forever, even if killed and restarted.
    How can I reset the app to a state where we can reset or re-onboard the router?

• @pieter-viljoen The application has the ability to manage more than one network. Maybe the app is no longer trying to load the correct network and is looping. Please try the following

• Connect the mobile phone to the AmpliFi network (if you have a modem/router combo that is broadcasting a network with the same SSID this can create an issue so verify that is not the case as well)
    • Launch the AmpliFi application
    • Select the three line menu button in the top left corner of your screen
    • Select switch AmpliFi at the bottom of the list (Sometimes displayed as "Start Wizard")
    • Select "I have already configured AmpliFi"which is the bottom option, also the smallest text

From there it will show you all Online and Offline AmpliFi networks attached to the google/facebook account, and all AmpliFi networks the mobile phone is currently connected too. Select the network and it should return you to the landing page.

One other thing I would suggest trying if the steps above do not work is to try connecting via a different smartphone. This will help narrow down where the issue is coming from.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.