On/Off Network Signal

• This morning I got to work and connected my Teleport and the SSID never showed up. The light is blinking like it needs to be configured, but I can't connect to it, so I can't reconfigure it. When I looked in WifiMan, I found the AP showing as a Hidden Network but it's coming and going. See attached screenshot.

0_1539799251109_Teleport.png

• @andrew-kraut This is not normal behavior. Have you tried a factory reset on the device to prompt the initial configuration and see if the unsecured teleport network acts the same way? If it does, can you reach out to support so we can begin the warranty exchange process.

• @UBNT-Brett I did some poking around and it looks like it only does this when my home router isn't available. I had another home internet outage today and the same thing happened.

• @andrew-kraut Thank you for the update! keep me posted if you need anything else.

• @ubnt-brett Confirmed. I did a factory reset using the pinhole. The Teleport did that on/off signal thing until I accepted pairing in the App. After which, everything was great.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.