Love the product but there is always room for improvement

• So after getting my first amplifihd and Teleport my first reaction is you have got a great niche product. With a few tweaks this could really be a main stream product if people really knew what you could do with it.
    What is the purpose of mine? I am using for a couple different things.

1. Pure entertainment - I currently have our main home where I have cut the cord and gone with Hulu for my tv. I also have a small cabin and a house down in Mexico. This product has allowed me to very simply cut all tv service to those locations and install a amplified and teleport at each location and it is saving me over 100.00 a month.
    2. Business- I have a remote office and I support the IT in that office. I have installed a amplifihd there and whenever I have a problem computer or device I can quickly log in without the need for custom VPN setups that are expensive and beyond my IT level.

So what are the weaknesses or room for improvement?
    1-Speed is the first - while I haven't run into any issues with streaming it does baffle me a little that, as an example at my office I have a 105M down and up service and in the office I can normally achieve high 90's, when I connect from my home office also where I have a 120M service both up and down it always caps out a around 10 both up and down when I am running thru the teleport. So I would love to see better speeds.
    2-Remote pairing or multiple pairing for one teleport. as I have multiple amplifihd's setup rather than traveling with multiple teleports I would love to be able to select what one I would like to use with the same Teleport.
    3- software version of the Teleport
    4- better documentation - things that I don't know for example you guys have some great products besides the teleport. Is my amplifiHD compatible with the amplifi Meshpoint HD or does it require the AmplifiHD Mesh Router?
    5- little things. either foldable power plugs or usbC power connecter or battery option.

Keep up the great work and can't wait for the next updates.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.