sonos and amplifi in bridge mode

• Here is my topology

router <---> amplifi HD-R <---- ether backhaul----> amplifi HD-R <----> layer2 switch<--- sonos bridge

The sonos speakers connect to the sonos bridge using sonosNet. The amplifi setup is set to bridge mode. Right now the sonos is not reachable via wifi.

Anyone have seeing anything like this before? @UBNT-Brett @UBNT-Karlis

• @german-martinez I do not know what router your are using for your primary, but using that device can you see if the Sonos bridge is receiving an IP address? (since AmpliFi is in bridge mode it will not be the device handing out IP addresses.)
    I would try eliminating possible connection issues by simplifying the topology. If you can attach the bridge directly to the 2nd AmpliFi HD-R this will tell us if we are facing an issue in the switch or if its further down the topology.

• The Sonos can go by your wifi or by the bridge. Changing somethings needs sometimes a new find in the sonos app of the speakers. In the app you can see the speakers attached if one is disappeared just find it again. Some of mine are going direct and some did by the bridge. With my new setup I do have perfect coverage of wifi so I don't need a bridge anymore.

Plugging in a Sonos bridge launches a reliable mesh network on a separate wireless channel, this means that your speakers don’t have to talk to the WiFi router directly, and can connect reliably through any nearby Sonos player. This increases the range of your Sonos system and ensures that you’ve got great connectivity no matter how large your home or how many WiFi devices you use. Some of the Sonos needs a bridge for faster connectivity.

Due to the fact changing between connected or to your wifi is not clear it may lead to non connection if something is chancing.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.