AT&T U-Verse TV Signal Issues

• Hello,

Problem Statement:

AT&T U-Verse TV Signal. Turn on TV and Set Top Box and the channel plays for 15 seconds and then freezes the channel and the "lost U-verse signal message" screen shows on the TV.

Configuration:

I have 1 Amplifi Router, 4 Mesh Points installed in 3,648 sq ft townhome that's 3 stories. I have 3 Televisions with U-Verse Set Top Boxes (STB) connected to ethernet wall jacks throughout the house. All the wall jacks are connected to one of two NetGear 8 Port 1Gbps Unmanaged Switches. The Netgear Switch in the network cabinet connects an ethernet cable to one of the ethernet ports on the Amplifi Router. I also have U-Verse Voice Line.

I have a 4th Television with U-Verse Wifi STB, which connects to AT&T provided Pace Plc Model 5268AC gateway and that television works fine.

AT&T U-Verse TV is IP-TV multi-cast, which is AT&T's version of UDP.

Question:

If I configure IP Passthru or set Amplifi as a Cascaded Router on AT&T provided Pace Plc Model 5268AC gateway or configure Bridge Mode on Amplifi Router will that solve the issue?

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.