Amplifi HD reboots by itself.

• Hi,
    Recently purchased the Amplifi HD and replaced my older router.

The issue I'm currently facing now is the router reboots by itself. Especially, when I run a few speedtest sessions back-to-back.

Current firmware: 2.8.9.

I think the firmware cannot efficiently handles voltage. Been constantly conducting the high bandwidth test, it burdens the CPU a lot. Perhaps, this is what I think.

Here's a video captured. Click to view.

Need help.

• @jerry-soon This is a very unique situation and we would like to look into this further for you. Some additional questions come to mind;

1.) Does this issue occur randomly without speedtest's being run or without "overworking" the router?
    2.) How long have you owned your new AmpliFi and how long has this issue been occurring?

Please feel free to go into as much detail as you can describing when this issue happens or what could lead up to this issue occurring. Looking forward to your response.

• I have the same issues, its reboots itself rarely, sent log files, they cannot see anything. so it stays unsolved. Tbh I'm on beta firmware maybe that's the problem. Happens when the bandwidth almost max.

• @ubnt-jack

1. So far I haven't seen it reboot by itself randomly. Usually happens when I was doing speedtest.
    2. I just bought it few days ago, hence I was setting up and doing multiple speedtest to check my connection. Earlier, I couldn't get any internet connection after setting up the amplifi HD. Whenever the internet reconnects, I'll run speedtest to verify.

• I just bought mine 3 days ago and have been doing speed tests a lot. I am using Hardware NAT acceleration maybe you can try that.
    I posted my results here: https://community.amplifi.com/topic/1209/recently-upgrade-to-a-docsis-3-1-modem-i-want-to-hear-about-it/15

• I have two Amplifi HDs in my apartment, the second serves as a mesh-point with ports.

I live in a congested apartment building and needed strong signal, as my main usage is to play music over Airplay 2 to multiple rooms. Everything has worked lovely for a month.

Today my main Amplifi unit has rebooted six times for no apparent reason and with no power outages or surges.

I added yesterday a WISA-transmitter and a pair of WISA-enabled speakers. This technology is wireless but operates on a different bandwidth.

Since the reboots occur while I listen to music over these speakers, I have come to suspect that the WISA-signals might cause the Amplifi to reboot.

Is there any sense to this? (I will disconnect the transmitter and the speakers and see how everything fares.)

• @frederik-siemssen Can you send in a support file? Do you know what frequency your speakers are using? Thanks.

• My Alien also rebooted itself last night.

• mine rebooted after the update to 3.3.0. no resolution until now. is there something to do with the devices (like phone, tablets and smart tv's) connected to the router. i have 2 mesh point and shows "perfect" and "good", respectively. hoping there are any solution to this.