ADDING TO UNIFI Controller

• it would be great if i could add the amplifi mesh points to my ubiquitiy unifi controller / cloud key - please make this happen 👍

• Thank you for your suggestion! I will add it to the list of feature requests for future consideration.

• that would be indeed a great addition to see amplifi devices in unifi sdn system...

• That would be great to be able to manage the AmpliFi through the Unifi Controller.

So you would be able to see and manage clients/devices connected wireless/wired to the AmpliFi in the controller.

And you don't have to go through all that "Rogue Access Point Detected" insted of having "Network" and "Network_2GHz"/"Network_5GHz"

• PLEASE DO THIS, IT WILL MAKE IT SO GREAT, I HAVE A CLOUD KEY AND A AMPLIFI, WITH THE CLOUD KEY WE CAN AT LEAST DO GROUP BANDWIDTH LIMITS, OR JUST ALL BANDWIDTH LIMITS ON THE AMPLIFI

• just a quick bump as I can't wait for such feature when i see teleport/ I know that there will be an unifi dream line but at the same time adding the amplifi devices to the unifi sdn can't be that hard ...

• Another bump here, This would be really great!

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.