ADDING TO UNIFI Controller

• it would be great if i could add the amplifi mesh points to my ubiquitiy unifi controller / cloud key - please make this happen 👍

• Thank you for your suggestion! I will add it to the list of feature requests for future consideration.

• that would be indeed a great addition to see amplifi devices in unifi sdn system...

• That would be great to be able to manage the AmpliFi through the Unifi Controller.

So you would be able to see and manage clients/devices connected wireless/wired to the AmpliFi in the controller.

And you don't have to go through all that "Rogue Access Point Detected" insted of having "Network" and "Network_2GHz"/"Network_5GHz"

• PLEASE DO THIS, IT WILL MAKE IT SO GREAT, I HAVE A CLOUD KEY AND A AMPLIFI, WITH THE CLOUD KEY WE CAN AT LEAST DO GROUP BANDWIDTH LIMITS, OR JUST ALL BANDWIDTH LIMITS ON THE AMPLIFI

• just a quick bump as I can't wait for such feature when i see teleport/ I know that there will be an unifi dream line but at the same time adding the amplifi devices to the unifi sdn can't be that hard ...

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.