Neato Botvac

• So I saw a thread about this on the UBNT forums here. Basically I have a Neato Botvac D7 that's struggling to connect when I have all of the features turned on. I've now turned off 802.11k and 802.11v as well a A-MSDU. I also turned off band and router steering. I also created a separate SSID just for the vac. To get the initial setup up and running I had to use my phone as a hotspot and then move it over to my Amplifi system. Would love any thoughts. I've also bumped the issue over to Neato. Seems that they have issues connecting to some mesh / roaming systems.

• @Luke-Maxcy Thanks for reaching out to us on the community here. You will most likely want to turn 802.11 K and V back on as well as band steering. The issue here is most likely that your Neato can only find 2.4 Ghz networks. As you had stated you enabled additional SSID, this was the right move and having the vacuum solely on a 2.4 Ghz network is what you will want to do.

Here is information on additional SSID: https://help.amplifi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010201854-Additional-SSID-How-To

I hope this message finds you well and please feel free to direct message me with more questions or concerns.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.