Static Routes

• At home I have a Cisco core router that runs my home lab, crucial for my work.
    I got tired of garbage wifi that's built into my garbage Windstream modem so I bought this thing to free myself from that pain.

Not being able to route from it to my home lab is HUUUUUGE and I'd rather not set my default gateway to my core router and have all the wireless bouncing off it or hard-code static routes on my laptop or have to VPN in to my lab.

I mean, even my garbage windstream modem could static route to my home lab.

Now I have to figure out if Amazon will accept a return on an opened Amplifi HD system...

• I mean the wifi is great, the android interface is great. I suppose I'll hang on to it with hopes static routing will come. I didn't want to make my lab core router a dependency, but for now I'll plug the Windstream modem into my Core router instead of the mesh not-so-much-a-Router and then plug the mesh not-so-much-a-Router into my core [real] router and handle it that way.

But I'm still mad...

• @aj-cruz Thank you for your suggestion! I will add it to the list of feature requests for future consideration.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.