UK/International Customers are Second Rate citizens?

• I have a AFi-R and love it. It took forever to reach the UK but when it did I was very impressed.

I'd like an Amplifi Instant to extend my network and I'd like to get the kit for my parents-in-law. Trouble is I can't.

The Amplifi Teleport is still not available in the UK despite being out almost a year, the Amplifi Instant isn't available despite being out several months and the Amplifi Gamers Edition isn't available either. This is all despite the fact that the products are all considerably more expensive over here, the $340 Amplifi Kit is £348 ($445).

Please stop treating your International customers like second rate citizens, especially when you're charging them a lot more for the privilege!

• @daniel-james-white Short answer: YES! 🌎

• @Daniel-James-White Sorry to hear that you feel this way. Our distributors in the UK and the EU do provide the AmpliFi instant and the Gamers Edition is currently under development for use internationally. You can find a list of distributors here: https://www.ubnt.com/distributors/. Keep in mind that not all of the distributors in the UK sell AmpliFi equipment so you will have to look into each one to see if they do.

As for our Teleport, sadly it is only available for customers in the US and Canada.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused, we care for the input of all Ubiquiti customers.

• You wanna be prioritized in support and likewise.
    purchase a few shares in Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) listed on Nasdaq and put a Memphis Grizzlies avatar on your user profile and point out your a shareholder in UBNT and a private weed-buddy with Ubiquiti Networks UBNT founder Rober Pera when you're reaching out to support, then you will be prioritized like your the freaking pope and get free-bees like there is no tomorrow. (I got their whole product portfolio for free' down to that approach)

Otherwise, open a YT-channel and contact UBNT and state that you will use your Youtube-channel to shill-hump their product to the moon and back.. as almost every so-called "review" out there are gifted' so that approach will likely also get you what you want' not least the new Gamers edition with exclusive fast shipping to Europe.

But there is one thing you cant, and here it doesn't matter how big you are in UBNT stock shares or YT fame, and that is to get a clear answer if that freaking USB2.0 port will be user-data-active or not here almost 2½ year down the road' as many official sale-vendors of Ubiquiti Networks list it as a USB2.0 feature for numerous USB-data-peripherals in there sales materiel for Afi-R.
    Also pretty difficult to get a clear answer' if they will or even can implement MU-MINO thrue updates in the already present revisions of AFi-R that seem to be based in a Qualcomm chip who in fact can manage it .(to sum up straight answers)
    Maybe it's down to some private third-party UBNT ambassador fronting as more in the loop then what is actually the case.

• @jakob-schmidt-rasmussen Years ago I worked for a major computer manufacturer/vendor as a technical support and eventually at a managerial level. I was often asked these type of questions. Most of the time I REALLY did not know about the future directions of a product. If by chance I did know and divulged that info before corporate said I could, I WOULD HAVE LOST MY JOB!

There are legitimate competitive reasons this type of info cannot be divulged. There are proper channels to learn this info but they are generally limited to certain resellers and the like who are generally prohibited by Non Disclosure Agreements from letting this information out. If they do there are often legal and business continuation consequences for doing so.

I too would like to know some of the future product directions that I see repeatedly ask for in posts, but having worked for a vendor I understand why I cannot be told before the info is made public.

• @UBNT-Kevin

Our distributors in the UK and the EU do provide the AmpliFi instant

Keep in mind that not all of the distributors in the UK sell AmpliFi equipment so you will have to look into each one to see if they do.

NEITHER of the only 2 UK Distributors have them. scan.co.uk doesn't even list them as a product and LinITX just says "Awaiting Stock".

So really you should conduct your own research before stating something that is categorically not true. You've even linked to the wrong distributor page! Amplifi seems to have it's own here: https://amplifi.com/international.html which clearly specifies only LinITX and scan.co.uk

As for our Teleport, sadly it is only available for customers in the US and Canada.

Yes, I know it is. But why? There is no reason for this limitation to be in place other than making a model with EU/UK plugs. Why you haven't made it with interchangeable plugs in the first place is beyond me.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.