Slow 10/100 speed for internal traffic

• I purchased an Amplifi HD router several weeks ago and have noticed slow speeds connecting to my Synology NAS and other devices on my network

I broke out the old 10/100/1000 Netgear switch and hooked my setup up like below. I can get transfer speeds of ~100-110MB/s

PC -> Netgear -> Synology

With the Amplifi router, I am getting 10-11MB/s max

PC -> Amplifi -> Synology

I don't have gigabit service from my ISP, so I haven't noticed any reduced speed there. Everything is wired.

Other things I have tried:

• Bridge mode - no difference in speed for internal traffic
    • Hardware NAT - no difference in speeds
    • Rebooting the router - no difference in speeds

This is starting to become a problem, backups that would normally take 30-40 minutes are taking close to 5-6 hours to complete.

Any suggestions?

• I've been troubleshooting for several days now, and am still unable to achieve anything above 10/100 speeds for devices connected to the LAN ports. Factory reset, latest firmware, every combination of settings and connected devices, etc. The Amplifi HD is advertised as gigabit LAN ports, but I'm skeptical of that. I like the product for a small home like mine, but it looks like I will need to return the device.

• @alex
    It might be a device related issue, as I can confirm that I get 800/900Mbit/s + speeds (hard wired) when performing backups to my TimeCapsule (as said, via Ethernet).

• @virgil-nicolae Did you ever find a resolution? I am experiencing the same issue on my Synology NAS. Thanks!

• @alex Did you ever find a resolution? I am experiencing the same issue on my Synology NAS. Thanks!

• @joseph-wilson what i did i asked for a new one and they send it to me

• @alex-dias Oh wow. And I assume it work perfectly now?

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.