Show 2 routers on the same Android dashboard

• I have 2 networks from 2 different internet providers and I want one Amplifi router for each network.
    The problem is that currently in the Android app you have to keep switching between the 2 routers.
    The app should be able to show both routers on the dashboard with one router enabled and the other disabled, depending on which Wifi network the phone is connected to. Switching is inconvenient and Amplifi routers are all about convenience and ease of use, so this is a must.

Example: If phone is connected to Wifi network 1, router 1 is shown as enabled in app and can be configured, while router 2 is shown as disabled and cannot be configured (or perhaps not shown at all). If phone is connected to Wifi netowork 2, router 2 is shown as enabled in the app and can be configured, while router 1 is shown as disabled and cannot be configured (or perhaps not shown at all).

Please implement proper, convenient use of multiple Amplifi routers in the same home, connected to different networks!

Thanks!

• @bazsó-dombi-andrás Thank you for your suggestion! I will add it to the list of feature requests for future consideration.
    For most home users, you will only have one network. More than one router can be used on a single network as a mesh point, so displaying multiple routers on the same screen can cause confusion if they are for different networks. But this is something we will review.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.