Managing different amplifi networks with same app

• I have a Amplifi at work that I use to allow people to surf back up internet on their devices I liked it so much I bought one at home. The problem I am having now is that when I get to work it still looks for my home network do I have to do the startup all over again at work in the app which seems weird?

• @andrew-holybee UPDATE I had to click the start wizard and select I already have a router configured and it went right to it kind of weird but works fine I will see if connecting to google for remote access helps to keep them seperate better.

• Hey @andrew-holybee great question. The AmpliFi app will remember the last connection and search for it every time at launch. For users that have multiple networks they manage, include remote access follow these steps to switch networks.

• Launch AmpliFi Application
    • Select the 3 line menu button in the top left corner of the screen
    • Select "Switch AmpliFi" or "Start Wizard" at the bottom of the screen
    • Tap "I already have configured AmpliFi", it is on the bottom in small blue letters

This will show you a list of all online and offline AmpliFi networks you are managing. If remote access is enabled, you can manage them anywhere, if not you will need to be connected to the WiFi network in order to manage that network.

Here is an article that may help: https://help.amplifi.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003415407-Remote-Access-How-To

• Thanks that is what confused me I see the switch amplifi previously but didn't see it this time. Now that I am logged in I see it again but it wasn't there until I clicked on the start wizard. So I think I will just set up both with different Google log ins to keep them separate thanks for the prompt reply love your units.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.