Limit bandwidth for users

• For parantalcontrol I hope a option to limit bandwidth per up or macadress.
    Isabel in the same way than the time limitation (for day or hours) like full speed from 16:00 to 18:00 per day, other times limit to 512kb...

• Also, I would love the ability to rate-limit the guest network.

• Both H and Matt have great suggestions and this would be a very useful feature for myself as well.

I'd also like the scheduled times to stop current sessions as well. So when 'quiet time' is entered into, it doesn't matter what they are doing, movie, gaming, whatever it may be, stop any and all traffic to that subset of devices and not wait for a break or idle in the traffic to enforce it.

• I have a question on placement? My main office is in our basement and I will most likely have the main hub next to my iMac, just curious on where to put the mesh points? I have a main floor and an upstairs I have 4000 square feet, so based off of what the unit says I should be ok, but some brick walls inside of home etc. Also does this unit do dual or Triband? Sorry for all the questions, just picked it up!

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.