Wifi not find or bad connection AND working great at the same time, same place...

• Hi,

I have for about a year now 2 HD routers, one is function as a mesh point for the other.

We have some strange things happen here for a long time
    My whife have NO wifi AT ALL on her Iphone 7 in our bedroom, she can't find the SSID and I have FULL wifi acces (iphone xr and 6) for that SSID when we are close together in our bed at the same time..
    She is complaining that she have bad access in the house every where.
    Now the same thing is happening with my daughter with her iPhone 5s and ipad 3 when she is in her bedroom. Also there i have full power!

Some times I also are facing some slow wifi, but then all users and phone's, tabs, and macboos have that.
    what can be the problem?

thanks for helping to save my relation.... 😉

• Hi @marc-couter - are all of your iPhones from the same region you are using them in?
    So for example, you aren't trying to use a European phone in the USA
    Were any of the iPhones purchased from different carriers?

Many of the iPhones use different chip sets for different carriers and regions even though they are the same model.

You may need to try manually selecting WiFi channels to find ones that all of your devices are happy with.

Have you enabled or disabled any features in the web interface?

Just make sure all of your Apple devices are on the latest iOS version as well.

• Hi @Derek-Saville

All Apple products are bought in the same country (The Netherlands)
    All MacBooks in the Apple store
    iPads are wifi only's
    iPhones are carrier free, and some from different carriers.
    and "off course" all are on the latest iOS version.

All will find the SSID, but on several places they are "not strong" enough and the phone will go to the 4G channel of the carrier where the iPhone next to it have full strength of the wifi SSID.
    Manual selecting is not an option, because it is at that moment not in the list.

What do you mean by "Have you enabled or disabled any features in the web interface?"
    on the iPhone/ipad's? or the amplify?

These are my Amplifi settings:
    0_1551604004695_IMG_9945.PNG
    0_1551604069602_IMG_9946.PNG
    0_1551604100410_IMG_9947.PNG

• @marco-kosten said:

All will find the SSID, but on several places they are "not strong" enough and the phone will go to the 4G channel of the carrier where the iPhone next to it have full strength of the wifi SSID.

Can you generate a support file and send it to AmpliFi?
    You maybe experiencing significant interference

@marco-kosten said:

What do you mean by "Have you enabled or disabled any features in the web interface?"
    on the iPhone/ipad's? or the amplify?

I am referring to the web interface of the AmpliFi router
    You can find the IP address of the router and enter it into a web browser
    The login will be the same password as the app
    There are a few advanced settings you can change there
    Your regular app settings look standard, so there shouldn't be any issues for Apple devices which I also run a lot of

Do you live in a dense WiFi environment, such as an apartment building?
    Or are there only a few other SSID's around when you do a scan?

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.