List of Feature Requests

• I understand that the Amplifi line of products are designed to be entry level plug and play, and the more complex feature requests will never be added.

But it has been over a year that I have seen people ask for reasonable bug fixes and feature requests that always have the following response.

"Thank you for your suggestion! I will add it to the list of feature requests for future consideration."

One of the few features that was added was the ability to save your router configuration, which should have been there at the release of the product.

Is there really a List of Feature Requests?
    Lets see the list, shall we. I know a majority of the people on this community would be very interested to see this list.

• @stan-smola I've long complained about the lack of communication/transparency from Amplifi as well, it's very disheartening when you don't feel like the company has invested in their userbase. Their parent company does a very good job at this, so it's surprising to see the lack of communication from Amplifi when you figure it'd be something that was passed down from Ubiquiti.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.