Main App screen shows activity as 0 Down, 0 Up

• Hi,

Apologies as i am away from the router so can't provide a perfect description.

When in bridge mode the app shows x clients connected at the bottom of the main screen (the one showing the router and 2 mesh nodes).

It says x clients connected 0 Down, 0 Up. When you click x clients it takes you to the connected clients which shows there is activity on each client either in Kb/s or Mb/s. So there is activity occurring - for example i am streaming a video and the device page shows 11 Mb/s from 1 device. The main screen always shows 0 Down, 0 Up.

I assume this is a bug as the data is clearly available on the client page, it just, is not represented correctly on the main app page.

• @james-morgan This is odd behavior. It seems you know this already, but the screen on the router will show 0/0 when there is no traffic, and video streaming services in particular will only show traffic until it has fully buffered.
    I tested this on my AmpliFi right after reading your description and in bridge mode my devices does show traffic up and down when I launch an online video. Can you perform this test on multiple devices and see if we can narrow this down further?

• @UBNT-Brett ok, I was able to take some photos. You can see both the APP and router are showing zero activity on the main screens. The client list shows significant activity. The firmware and app is up to date. Diagnostic is all ok. Activity is happening from devices connected to the mesh nodes and the router itself. (SkyQ box and my laptop are connected to the router). Other devices upstairs are connected via mesh nodes.

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @james-morgan Can you give me a brief rundown of your network topology so I can try and replicate it as close as possible for an in office test.
    Example, Modem (model)>3rd party router(model)> AmpliFi> Switch.

Thank you for the details you provided and screenshots. Like stated before, these results are different than what I get in office so I would like to mirror your setup (before AmpliFi) as close as possible and test again.

• @ubnt-brett

Sky Broadband -> Netgear DM200 Modem/router (connecting via DHCP 61) -> Amplifi HD (bridge mode)

All my devices are on WiFi - with the exception of the Hive Hub (for thermostat) and Philips Hue Hub both of which are plugged into the Amplifi Base unit.

I don't seem to have any any issue with performance, connections or anything else - i'm just missing the activity from the router screen and app 🙂

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.