Scheduled restart

• Hi,

I had an amplifi HD before and I was really happy with it but I had to restart every other day or so as wifi would become unstable and speeds would drop.
    There was no way (to my knowledge) to schedule a restart daily at night, either via the GUIs or via a cron job.
    Has that changed?
    I would not mind coming back to that little box if it could work the way I wanted.

Bonus question: If I buy two Amplifi HD Routers, can I use the second one as a mesh relay (wihout ethernet backhaul)? That would be awesome as it would allow me to hide some ethernet devices away from the main unit which already has too many devices connected to it.

Thanks in advance.

• Hi @bertrand-besnard -

If I buy two Amplifi HD Routers, can I use the second one as a mesh relay (wihout ethernet backhaul)?

Yes, the second HD router will work as a wireless mesh point with bridged Ethernet ports

• @bertrand-besnard Scheduled restarts is something we are currently not working on, but I will add your voice to that feature request. Currently, we are working on diagnosing the core reason why some units have to be restarted. Thank you for your suggestion!

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.