ISP test in the app is not accurate

• Am I the only one having this issue especially after the latest update to 3.0? Seems like I am getting much lover speeds than they really are, and also the graph of the ongoing test is not accurate to the result at the end of the test. I am getting 50/30 instead of 90/60 which I am getting on wifi through speedtest.net

Tests are made at night when there are almost no devices connected nor online.

Shouldn’t be the wired ISP test much better compred to these online? I am confused.

• @roman-bartík No, this is a known issue with the in app speed tests. For some users it is accurate and reliable, for others its off by quite a bit. For the time being, we do recommend testing with a 3rd party speed test platform like speedtest.net

• @ubnt-brett yep, what a shame, could be really good feature.

Sometimes it’s good, but more often not. Here you can see that I am constantly getting odd results (as I got 100/100) but once there was successfull test with 90 download which is speed I am actually getting.

Maybe this will be fixed witj the future updates, at least I hope so because idea of this is great.!

(all tests are made when there are no one using network)
    0_1561072453805_D17E655E-65AF-42F2-89D4-9A60068DB436.jpeg

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.