Desperate Changes Needed

• As a UniFi user, I thought this would be awesome to get a product from the same company to handle my needs, 300+ miles away from my Unfi installation. While it does fit the need for general router/wifi in my apartment, heres are some thing that should be fixed and some things that definitely need changed.

Requiring Social media accounts to manage this device remotely is ignorant. Both Google & Facebook have had breeches that have compromised millions of people yet you want everyone to link with their social media accounts?!?! This issue also applies to the AmpliFi website. I should have been able to use my UniFi SSO credentials I already have with Unifi and could not. This also extends to your AmpliFi demo beta/preview.

Lastly, VPN to your own equipment. I have an SG Pro at my UniFi installation that I cannot VPN to unless I do it on individual devices. The fact you cant talk to your own equipment is very disappointing.

• @dummy-account said in Desperate Changes Needed:

Requiring Social media accounts to manage this device remotely is ignorant. Both Google & Facebook have had breeches that have compromised millions of people yet you want everyone to link with their social media accounts?!?! This issue also applies to the AmpliFi website. I should have been able to use my UniFi SSO credentials I already have with Unifi and could not. This also extends to your AmpliFi demo beta/preview.

I entirely agree. I have recommended AmpliFi kit to a number of colleagues, and c. 50% have not proceeded for this reason..

NJSS

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.