Amplifi shuts off power

• Amplifi shuts off power

This morning when I came downstairs the WIFI was down and when I looked at Amplifi, it shut itself down. I thought, I will unplug Amplifi and go for a run. When I come back, I will check Amplifi again. When I did, it shut itself down again.

Needed to go to work, so unplugged Amplifi and when I get back I will test it again.

The same thing repeated when I got back home, the machine keeps on shutting itself down. Does somebody know how to get it back to normal. Yesterday all was good.

• @frank-zijlstra This issue has never been reported before so I do not know if there is a solution, over your hardware may be facing issues. How long after the device being plugged in will it stay running until it turns off?

• Same thing is happening to me.
    Mine shuts of once or twice a week.
    Still working with support to see if it can be fixed or if I need to buy a replacement.

• @ed-hammond Hi Ed, does this occur at a specific time or with a frequency? Does the device get hot or display a power adapter error message on the LCD?

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.