Ethernet switch ports stopped working.

• Anyone else experienced eth port failure? 2,3,4 seems dead on my router. Port 1 still works.
    No help from support.!

• @kent-husvik My ethernet ports failed out of the blue last week. Wifi would work fine iuf nothing was connected to the ethernet ports. If I plugged anything in, the whole system would freeze. I did get one port to work, but when I connected a four port switch to it, that port would freeze too.

After several unproductive emails to support and a factory reset, I gave up. I have network security hardware and multiple other systems that need a hardwired connection, so I couldn't sit around while Amplifi tried to figure out what was happening. I swapped out my Amplifi for a new Google Wifi mesh router and a 10-port Gigabit switch. Better range and better speeds for both wifi and ethernet.

The system had been problem free for over a year and the failure happened while my wife and I were out of town, so we know it was not anything that we did.

Good luck!

• @kent-husvik You could be facing a hardware failure, but to be certain can you please perform this test.

• Disconnect your AmpliFi from the modem, and connect an ethernet cable from the WAN port to LAN 1 on your AmpliFi.
    • launch the AmpliFi app and select the diagnostic tab.
    • If you see a green check mark on the WAN test, then the LAN port is functioning hardware wise.
    • Repeat this test for each LAN port

Please let me know the results of this test.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.