Can't login to Amplifi Controller Beta

• Re: Amplifi Controller Beta

I am able to log into this on my iPhone, but when I try to use this portal on my PC it won't work. I get the main page where you "authenticate" via social media. The page opens with the Facebook button acting like it's trying to login by default without me clicking on it.

I chose Gmail on my phone and it worked except when I click that button in my desktop browser I get a little message that says "login failed" and the Facebook button continues to just spin.

0_1567253778223_Annotation 2019-08-31 071540.jpg

Is this broken?

Also, when I login via my iPhone it sees no equipment in my account and I don't see any way to add it. There is just a popup asking me to buy the system,.......which I already own.

Is this a valid portal?

• @steve-hess said in Can't login to Amplifi Controller Beta:

Also, when I login via my iPhone it sees no equipment in my account and I don't see any way to add it

You will need to connect your phone to the AmpliFi network at home, then enable remote access to view the equipment. Here is an article that may help you get it connected.

What browser are you using on your PC when connecting? The beta controller displays devices that are linked to the same social media account used for remote access. I have never experienced this issue before and I just tested my connection. Can you attempt on a different browser or clear cache and cookies and try again?

• @ui-brett sorry for the slow response. I haven't revisited this topic/issue until now and when I just tried it, it worked. I disconnected from my LAN and was able to connect to the LAN via Teleport.

I don't know what happened.

Thanks!

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.