Incorrect 'Wrong Password' Results When Connecting Teleport to Internet Wirelessly

• We've found a bug where connecting Teleport to a wireless access point will incorrectly produce 'wrong password' errors. It might take many attempts with the correct password before the authentication goes through. This is more likely to happen on slower access points, such as a mobile phone hotspot.

• Wondering if this bug has been resolved. I've encountered this behavior on two separate networks today.

• Yes. This happens to me too when connecting to my own business's wifi network (so I can teleport to my home network). I've found that the Teleport is basically useless. I have yet to have it function properly. This "incorrect password" problem is only the latest in a series of errors too. How did you get past it? Was it something with your network?

• @seth-kaplan What Firmware version are you running on your Teleport device? This was an older issue that has been fixed in recent updates, but I can look into it more with you with support files.

• I just updated the Teleport to 3.1.1 and have this issue. This is connecting to my business guest wifi. There is no guest portal only a pass code, running on UAP-AC-LR.

• @william-adkisson If you use the rollback feature to the last FW I assume you do not face this issue?

Can you generate support files after you receive the error message for me?

• I rolled back to 3.1.0 and still got the "Incorrect Password" error. Tried connecting to 2 different SSIDs I have, still the same result. When trying to pull the support info the wifi connection to the teleport would drop out.
    I did a factory reset and setup the teleport again. When trying to connected I still get "Incorrect Password".
    Trying to download support info still causing the teleport wifi to drop out.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.