Amplifi gamer edition speed issues and RMA Issues.

• Let me start by saying my touch screen has been frozen for 5 months. if I unplug wait 10 seconds and restart it doesn't fix it. A factory Reset doesn't fix it. I even unplugged it for a week, I figure it didn't matter as the app works fine. Now however after upgrading to spectrum gigabit I noticed issues with wired and wireless connections. My max wired was topping out around 410 Mbps wired and 160 Mbps wireless. That was after a week of daily testing. So I pulled out my old Asus ac1700 it jumped between 300 Mbps and 450 Mbps wireless and 600 Mbps to 900 Mbps wired. I tried my Netgear xr500 same speeds as the ac1700 if not a little more stable closer to 700 Mbps to 900 Mbps wired consistently and wireless between 350 Mbps and 450 Mbps.

Now onto my other issue. I submitted an RMA request on Wednesday 9/04/2109, I was told I would receive a confirmation email shortly I never did. So again today 9/06/2019 I submitted an RMA request was told I would receive an email shortly and never did. I also called support but they told me to email the store as they couldn't do anything for RMA. So I did and received no response. To compound the issue every time I tried to enter mac id while submitting the RMA it said not found. I purchased this item through the amplify shop in December 2018 and have a proof of purchase. I am just trying to get someone to help fix the speeds or help with the RMA at this point. A little beyond frustrated at the lack of response or ability to get hold of someone who can help.

• @randall-keene Please pm me, I would love to help get your issues resolved. Thanks.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.