Can the ios app handle 2 systems in different locations?

• Can the App handle more than one system (say at a home and vacation home). Obviously I would need to buy a second system at the second home, but am concerned it will have a conflict. Thanks!

• @steven-tobenkin Yes, you can manage multiple locations with one remote access account. This article will help you configure this feature. https://help.amplifi.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003415407-Enabling-Remote-Access

• @ui-brett Thank you for the reference to this article. Just to be clear, do I always use the remote access for one of the two locations, or only for the one I'm not currently located at? i.e. if I'm home I'd most likely be interfacing with that router. When I at vacation home it would be that router. When I do my set up on the second house will it automatically understand that it's a second system and not get confused with any of the equipment from the first location?

• @steven-tobenkin The AmpliFi app will remember the last location it was connected too and attempt to connect. When both locations have remote access enabled, you will be able to access each location regardless of where you are as long as you have internet access.

When you want to switch locations, you will need to select the 3 line menu button in the top left corner of the screen and select Switch AmpliFi at the bottom of that menu.

This will display a list of all networks you have enabled remote access to. To answer your question, you will want to enable both devices for remote access, even though the app will function properly when on location without it.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.