Mesh points disconnected in bridge mode

• Hi,

I just tried to setup my new amplify HD router + mesh points and found a weird problem. At the initial startup I updated to the latest firmware version. This worked fine and after configuration I could see that both mesh points were connected to the router. So far so good. But when I enable the bridge mode (I use the Amplify router behind a Fritzbox modem/router), both mesh points got disconnected and did not connect anymore. When I disable bridge mode again, both mesh points could reconnect to the router again.

Does anybody experienced a similar issue and has some advice how to overcome this?

Thanks,
    Michael

• @paul-von-gestern yes set it up and put it into bridge mode before you connect it to the main router.

That's what I had to do before when I had the problem.

• @edward-dolezal so you mean that I need to configure the router first with the mesh points not being powered up and once the router is configured correctly I plug in the mesh points, right?

• @paul-von-gestern I mean configure the amplfii first with the mesh points powered on then as the last step plug in the fritz box.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.