Internet drops out, can't connect to router via app, but wifi network still active.

• It is a very odd glitch that happens about 5-10 times a day for 1-5 minutes.

Suddenly, the internet stops working (streaming TV dies, can't load apps on phones, etc) on main router and both mesh points.

I open the app to try to see what's going on, but the app simply says "unable to locate device" despite me still being on the wifi network.

Sometimes the internet seems to kick back on if I force-close the app and disconnect the device i'm trying to connect on (my phone). Suddenly the network will come back up. This might be confirmation bias though.

Unfortunately the Amplifi HD doesn't support logging, so I have no idea what the problem is.

To confirm it wasn't an issue with my modem, I plugged in a different router for a few days and had no issues at all.

Router and mesh points are fully up to date. There aren't any "weird" devices on the network. I do have a couple static IP addresses set.

• @colin-stalter After you experience one of the network outages, can you generate support logs by using the AmpliFi app and we can take a look and see what is causing this blimp in service.

• @ui-brett I can try, but like I said it doesn't let me access the router through the app during this downtime (despite the network still being up). Can I generate the support logs immediately after? Thanks

• @colin-stalter Yes, as long as the AmpliFi devices are not power cycled, you can generate the support files after once the service has returned.

• @ui-brett Thanks, I'll let you know as soon as I have one of these.

• @ui-brett Okay, I sent in a report (same email as this account) and also attached it here. I wasn't home but someone else in my household said it was doing it, so I pulled a log as soon as I could get on.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.