Wifi Range after update is decreased considerably

• I purchased the Ubiquiti Amplifi 4-Ports Home Wi-Fi System AFI HD Wireless Router which contains 2 mesh points.

When i initially enabled the main amplifi router i was getting great wifi range (without the mesh point connected)... right to the garden... only until i updated the firmware. the range shrinked considerably now my mesh system is a good as a normal modem system that does not cover the house let alone the outside.

Back to the same problem.

Is there any thing i can do to increase the range as the whole point was to install security cameras out side the house... all round and it does not reach that?

Does setting the country have a bearing too if so what country give the best coverage, currently i am on the uk settings?

• @emran-uddin said in Wifi Range after update is decreased considerably:

Does setting the country have a bearing too if so what country give the best coverage, currently i am on the uk settings?

The country does not affect the coverage, but it does impact the available channels within each band. First, I would start by running a scan on your environment to see if you are seeing interference from other devices.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.