Alien feature request
Robbie Foust last edited by
Just got 2 Aliens and set them up last night -- they are amazing and sooo fast! Got a few recommendations though:
- Show the data throughput for wired devices in addition to the wireless devices in the app.
- Show cpu/ram usage or something? It's nice to see metrics when troubleshooting.
- When adding a port mapping, let me select from a list of already known static registered endpoints to get the IP. But don't get rid of the freeform IP address field - that would still be useful.
- Be able to see how often a client has switched mesh points or bands. Might help with router placement or client troubleshooting if it's flipping all over the place.
- Provide an API to get metrics from the devices so I can graph the data in something like Grafana.
Mario Recuero last edited by
@robbie-foust Points 1 and 4 are great suggestions for every user of Alien.