Not Getting Forum Notifications

• Under my user settings I have selected daily digest as well as post notifications shown below. However I’ve yet to receive email notifications for threads that I am following or one that I have started. The check box below the Daily digest selection for post notifications does not remain checked once I leave the settings screen. When I come back to that screen the box is blank. Is there a way or setting that will send email updates and notifications for threads I am following or have started?
    0_1576600650863_47BFBA7B-D619-4BCB-AEE7-AD3DDED6C89E.jpeg

• @john-pappas Thank you for reporting this. I have confirmed that it is not working and will look into this.

• @ui-brett Thanks. I was having to log in here to see your replies to my previous post as well as a couple of threads I’m following. I’ve just been recently able to post here so I thought I did something wrong.

• @john-pappas Still not getting any notifications unless I log into the forums. Is there any expected resolution?

• @john-pappas Thank you for following up, we are still working on this and I will update on this thread once it has been fixed.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.