Guest network across multiple mesh routers

• Hi - Does anyone know if you can enable a guest network under the following configuration:

Three (3) Amplifi HD Mesh routers one configured in Bride mode and the two others hard wired back to the bridge with Ethernet Backhaul.

this configuration is analogous to a standard AP network, with my own non-amplifi internet router.

thanks!

• @charles-s Yes this should broadcast across them all given they are properly Meshed together.

• cool. have you tried it? i'd like to propose this to someone, but want to be sure it will work before doing so. thanks again.

• @charles-s I can test this setup for you and will update this thread.

• @ui-jt hi - I did test it with 2 mesh routers - and unless i am doing something wrong in the configuration - it does not work. the guest network does not show up. i don't get an error but the network is not visible. i tried adding it manually - no luck.

here is the setup: main mesh router in Bridge Mode, second router 'added to mesh' then switched to Ethernet backbone. the main wireless network works fine. firmware all up-to-date

• my bad- it works! i did not enable guest network and number of users from the 'guest icon' tab at top in the App.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.