5GHz not broadcasting / Can't access Advanced Wireless Settings

• Hello All,

I am trying to get 5GHz active but for some odd reason, my Amplifi HD does not broadcast it. Only 2.4GHz is showing up. There's also no 5GHz MAC Addresses in the About app page. My two Mesh points are working properly with 5GHz but it's connecting only to the Amplifi HD via 2.4GHz since the HD Router does not seem to have 5GHz enabled.
    Advanced settings only show 2.4GHz as the option too.

I tried multiple Factory Resets without any success. Has anyone experienced this issue? Could this be a hardware defect?

0_1577433130792_Screenshot_20191226-045012.jpg![alt text]
    0_1577444356957_unnamed.png

• @chris-nguyen said in 5GHz not broadcasting / Can't access Advanced Wireless Settings:

I am trying to get 5GHz active but for some odd reason, my Amplifi HD does not broadcast it.

This looks to me like the 5GHz radio has failed in your unit. Can you submit a replacement request using our RMA form and DM me your RM# so I can work with you on getting this unit replaced and tested?

• Thank you Brett for the fast response. I was worried it might be hardware related.
    I have submitted for an RMA and PMed you the info.

• For me all settings are working but 5ghz not showing.

I just bought the Amplifi HD router few weeks ago and it's working great in 5Ghz until today.
    Have to restart the router for 5Ghz to work.

Why do i have to restart the router so often for 5Ghz to work?

• @g-m-l It should not have to be restarted to get 5GHz to work. I would like to get your unit in office for testing as well, can you please submit an RMA as well and DM me your claim number?