Trouble connecting 4 X Amplifi Router and 4 X Accesspoints

• Hai,

I have bought one Amplifi starterset, 3 extra Amplifi HD routers and 2 extra Amplifi accesspoints since I have a large house where wifi should be perfect.

I have setup all the routers: main router in bridgemode and the other 3 routers running as Ethernet Backbone. These 4 routers are working flawless and all appear OK, with the 'wired' symbols, in the Amplifi app. When no accesspoints are connected, the network runs OK connecting to all the routers...

But then... when I plugin the Accesspoints, the network goes haywire... Acccespoints coming online, going offline, coming online... Routers reconnecting, online, offline etc... The app does not work anymore and only after unplugging all the accesspoints and restarten all the routers starting with the main router, everything comes online again...

Sometimes I have to reset he main router several times because the Amplifi app refuses to connect to the network (while internet conecting to the Amplifi SSID still works).

I suspect some IP conflicts but unfortunately the current situation (router) does not allow static IP adresses connected to the MAC-Adresses of the amplifi equipment. And unfortunately the Amplifi interface on the iPhone nor the webinterface of Amplifi allows setting static IP adresses of the various Amplify devices too...

What to do? I have no clue why the complete setup fails after activating the accesspoints and how to find out...

Regards, Marc

• Never mind, fixed it myself. The routers DHCP was crazy... Dropped the DHCP on the Huawei Router and activated DHCP on my Synology NAS and everything worked instantly...