I'm waiting with antici.....pation

• I'm waiting with antici.....pation to see what's new and upcoming.

Jack? Anyone? It's been quiet on reddit for a while, super glad to see the community pop up here.

• Hi DT-
    We appreciate the support! We def have plans on continuing to make the product better and expanding on the Amplifi brand!

Stay tuned!

Safi

• Hello! We are here and active! We are hoping that this new community for AmpliFi will help our community be heard including you. This community will never go quiet, I can assure you of that. We want this community to be an active source of information to those who need it.

• @ubnt-jack said in I'm waiting with antici.....pation:

Hello! We are here and active! We are hoping that this new community for AmpliFi will help our community be heard including you. This community will never go quiet, I can assure you of that. We want this community to be an active source of information to those who need it.

Awesome to hear, tickle our fancy a bit and pop by new and upcoming and give us a teaser, a nibble, a tidbit of what's next and maybe a 'rough' timeline of when it may pop up? 😛

• Great to see you again Jack.

Why have you gone quiet on Reddit?

It sounded like you wanted to engage with that AmpliFi community, but then you went quiet....

Perhaps this space is easier to moderate...,

Im still hoping for some help from you and your support team about constant disconnections from my work VPN.

I raised it 58 days ago and it sounded hopeful at first that someone might do something, but now it seems forgotten.

I wont hold my breath for a response.

Should potential purchasers see this as a potentially great product with teething problems?

• @adam-kinghorn I can help you with your support inquiry. I apologize about the time it has taken to find a resolution, I've found your ticket and will be working closely with you until we have a solution.

Thanks!