Longer power cord for AmpliFi HD (AFI-R)?

• Hi there - does anyone know where I can get a longer power cord for my AmpliFi HD (AFI-R)? The one that comes with the unit is a bit short (my understanding is that generally you cannot use a 3rd party USB-C charger with Amplifi) and while I've been able to use it, it limits where I can place my UPS. Thanks for your help.

• @rakesh-gupta I do not believe we have any longer power cords, you could use an extension cord with the power supply.

• @rakesh-gupta Some of the original AmpliFi routers shipped with a 1m cord, and now the ones listed on the store are 2m. If you have one of the original power cords, you could get an extra meter. A 3rd party power supply does not work you are correct, but with the AmpliFi power supply and a USB extension cable you should be able to get that to work.

• @ui-brett said in Longer power cord for AmpliFi HD (AFI-R)?:

Some of the original AmpliFi routers shipped with a 1m cord, and now the ones listed on the store are 2m. If you have one of the original power cords, you could get an extra meter. A 3rd party power supply does not work you are correct, but with the AmpliFi power supply and a USB extension cable you should be able to get that to work.

Well - USB-C extension does not work with the Amplifi HD that I need it to work with - the screen shows "Adapter Error". I have another Amplfi HD that I am using in mesh mode and that works fine with an identical extension cable (purchased at the same time). So... how do I get the 2m adapter? I did not see the option to buy just the power adapter at the online store.

UPDATE: Found the link in one of the community forum threads. Ordered two just to be on the safe side:-(