Disable Radio's

• I want the option to turn off each radio both individually and all Radio's completely. I have a 2.4 ghz crowded environment at home and would like to be able to turn 2.4 off on my Amplifi. Additionally I am using an Unifi AP and don't need WiFi from the Amplifi itself and would actually like to turn off all Radio's on it. Please add an option to turn off each and all WiFi Radio's. Also consider letting us tweak the signal strength manually to suit our needs. Just make an advanced section in the app or something.

• I’d also like to see this functionality.

• @craig-lynam said in Disable Radio's:

d also like to see this functionality.

Me 2!
    Disable wifi with one touch on screen Amplifi (its touchscreen)

• Me 2!
    It's great idea with the touchscreen

• Looking for this feature too, to disable each wifi radio. Would like to see it in the mobile app.

• I'm looking for this feature too! I bought this device thinking i could turn on and off 2.4ghz because my Google WiFi doesn't let me.

I may return this device back to the store because of this issue.

• +1 This feature would put this mesh above the rest. 2.4 is way too crowded and needs to be disabled when no devices need it

• Agree 100%, users should be able to shut off radio power. Ideally this could be done selectively for the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands, but even if it is just a global "Sleep EMF" feature, hopefully timed but even just manually controlled, it would be a win. Public concerns about unnecessary radio exposure continue to increase; this feature could be a big selling point. Please see https://www.emfanalysis.com/ehs/ for a list of medical conditions that may be associated with EMF exposure. Whether this real or alarmism makes no difference from Amplifi's business standpoint; if customers feel strongly about being able to reduce unnecessary EMF exposure, please give them the tools to do it.

• @bill-burgess Thank you for your suggestion! I will add it to the list of feature requests for future consideration.

Looks like your connection to AmpliFi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.