Does the AmpliFi router provide 'per device' usage statistics...

• my current solution does not provide any usage statistics so I am researching a new router to buy...

I need to be able to see how much data each connected device (wireless/wired) has used....

I don't mean per/second stats... I mean total consumed amounts...

• @tom-marchant Unfortunately no, AmpliFi only displays live data statistics for the overall network and from wireless devices specifically but nothing logged for you to view after the fact or report on.

• a coworker was showing his Ubiquity switch app.. it seemed to show usage stats per device... maybe I'll look into that...

• @tom-marchant Our parent company being designed with enterprise applications in mind will have far greater statistics than AmpliFi. That is a great choice!

• Example of what you'll get with the Unifi side solution. I think that's what you're looking for.

0_1580766108003_unifi.png

Oddly enough, I've got the opposite problem. I wish the Unifi would give me more clear instant stats as I need to be able to quickly react if QoS isn't doing it's part to control a bad user and eating upload bandwidth.

Both are great products for different markets.

Michael